GodPole

GodPole Says Hello to BoostGaming!

Hello! I'm GodPole, the Community Manager for BoostGaming.

It's my main role on the server and the forums to make sure that the community are happy with the experience on BoostGaming as well as building the community up to make sure everyone is happy with their time on the server that we care so much about.

We have a lot of exciting ideas for the future but we need you, the community, to speak with me about what you want for the server so we can make sure it's the best experience and the best DarkRP server now and in the future with these exciting changes and updates.

Hopefully I'll see you all on the server and please do say hello and let me know if I can help in any way. Also, invite your friends to play along and grow the server as we'll be hosting some events soon for in-game prizes, so stay tuned for that!

• Like 2